Torlene® sets the new standard in premium linings used in bulk material handling. Torlene® is recognized as the ultimate solution in bulk solids flow due to it’s exceptional non-stick sliding surface. The low-coefficient of friction and self-lubricating ability of Torlene®, allows work hardening and therefore superior abrasion resistance when compared to other premium liners. Torlene® offers the following advantages:
- The smooth free-flowing surface of Torlene® will eliminate common problems with cohesive material flow bridging and ratholing.
- Torlene® will outlast materials such as UHMW, Nylon, Teflon, HDPE, and similar materials many times over, due to it’s very dense molecular structure and extremely low coefficient of friction.
Exceptional Dimensional Stability:
- The alloyed matrix of Torlene® makes it the most dimensionally stable plastimeric material, resulting in reduced stress failures and superior performance in many bearing applications.
- The unique dimensional stability of Torlene®, makes it perfect for the machining of bushings, bearings, and gears.
Lowest Cost Per Ton:
- Torlene® will substantially reduce your operating cost, when compared to any other lining material. The true Cost Per Ton can be calculated as follows…